Sunday, April 8, 2012

SUnday Snapshot - Easter

It was a great Easter.  Not just because we were able to celebrate His resurrection with our new children.  But because I was able to get atleast ONE good picture of tall 5 kiddos that I LOVE!!

I am a bit of a freak.

I have always dressed them for Easter and usually pick three colors to work around.

Pink, white and tan were this years colors.

We found the girls outfits right after we got home from China.  Little man picked the little boys outfits and we got our big boys to coordinate.

These were taken this morning BEFORE church  -
heehee the sermon was basically on the craziness of our lives -
probably NOT the best timing, but I couldn't be more thrilled that they were
still CLEAN,
slightly pressed looking,
and excited enough they cooperated with me. . . some!


AN out take but LOVE little man's toothless grin so maybe a head swap is in order!


Love this picture of my girls - 
I can believe how much Morgan has changed and also a bit scared ~ she is TEN!


My little stinkers!





My favorite question when photographing is "WHO FARTED!" heehee


 I of course don't have all the info but I shoot mostly with a Canon and this was with my 50mm lens.  I have been fiddling in Lightroom for post processing.  Loving this different etheral look.

Not to look at the 500 other pics to see if their are some other keepers!



Ni Hao Yall

8 comments :

  1. I love the processing you did on these pictures. I just got Lightroom, and am very slowly learning my way around. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got all 4 looking in the same direction? I am SO JEALOUS!
    Great shot!
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these pictures. I am amazed at all the processing that people do. It looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have an amazingly beautiful family and what a wonderful portrait you managed!

    I'll have to take some post processing lessons - I am pretty feeble!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The photos are all SO good! I love the softened effect. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yvette - beautiful photos and what an amazing family!!!

    ReplyDelete