Wednesday, April 25, 2012

From the bottom of our hearts, THANK YOU!  Your wonderful comments and supportive notes have meant the world to us.  Most importantly, you reminded me what an incredible miracle all the events leading up to our PA were.  So easily we forget - or get bogged down by our humanity.

Satan most definitely is trying his best to get our unwavering faith that God has this.  Our I-800A paperwork is . . . um  . . . I'm thinking it is lost.  It was supposed to be sent the 16th or 17th, then I got a note from our SW on the 19th (ok I don't answer my home phone so I didn't get it until the 23rd.) as to how it should be sent. Yep, that is why I posted Tao's story and asked for prayers.  Still nothing, not a reply back from the social worker, no text or email from USCIS nothing.

The clock is ticking

I got the text this morning that our paperwork is finally logged in!!
Thank you so much for all the prayers! 4/25 is the countdown date (sure wish it had been 4/17 like it was supposed to be!)

BUT

I still jsut know without a doubt that God has this.

Just like I knew to start the paperwork eventhough DH was still an RH (heehee :0)

I loved the comment that Angels were carrying our paperwork!  Can't you jsut seeing them dropping of our packet, or knocking a stack on the ground and ours gets placed on the top.

Truthfully, the more Satan rears his ugly head in this adoption process the more I know that it is the right thing to do.

Also, our littlest additions will be baptized on Sunday - so I expected this week to be full of some really "odd" happenings.


Please, if you think of it, please continue to pray for us -  we have one empty seat.  I know there are so many others with such greater needs, but if you have room or time for our family, I would be forever grateful.

No comments :

Post a Comment