Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Daddy's prayer

Ok before I even start this post, please know that I have known my husband since I was 18 years old!  Yep, I would "kill" my own daughter now.  But he is my heart and my soul.  We kid around a lot.  We use humor to deal with stress, challenges and jsut life in general.



This man came home last night with a cheshire grin on his face last night,

He said - Pastor was in the shop today, I told him God answered my prayer.

Me - Really, what prayer was that?

Him - I prayed "Please Lord, please stop trying to teach my wife PATIENCE, or we might have to strangle her!"

WHAT!

I wasn't sure if I questioned him praying this prayer more or telling the Pastor LOL!!


Atleast we got our TA - and who says prayers aren't answered!

No comments :

Post a Comment