Sunday, September 16, 2012

Sunday Snapshot - {For I know the plans..}

Jeremiah 29:11

For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. 



In the craziness of our week, month, and current life,
I totally missed it.

Until today ~
As our Pastor came and asked if Cav could walk up the aisle with him,
and the congregation gave our son a standing ovation (and God of course.)

I looked at the praise card and it hit me

There was the plan, and I almost missed it.

Our boy received his legs on the 12th!

Hello, the 12th. . . how could I have missed it.

Exactly,
9 months
TO
THE
DAY

He became our son 12/12, 
he received his legs 9/12!
Only God could have written this plan,
Only his timing!









And my little man, who cheers his brother 
eventhough it is hard to share the limelight!



Ni Hao Yall

6 comments :

  1. rejoicing, rejoicing, rejoicing!!!!
    I am so excited for Cav and his new legs- I love the prints he chose too! Clara picked purple glitter with shining dots. It makes me smile just thinking about it, she was so excited that Terry cut off a little piece for her to take home while we waited for her arm. She still carries it around and says "Mr. Terry"holds it up and smiles:)
    BTW, I will be your way the last weekend of this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pics Yvette! Cav....buddy, you have my heart!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an angel!!! Congrats!!!! You'll be chasing him all over the place, I'm sure!! ;) xoxo! Brooke

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an amazing little boy. Your family is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. God is sooo in the details! Love this story, and Cav sure looks great on his new legs!

    ReplyDelete