Monday, August 15, 2011

My baby is a Kindergartener!

A new outfit picked out by little man


Overjoyed little boy who is now going to school with the BIG kids!




Obligatory pictures with the princess (cuz big brother still had the day off!)





Which hand for the pledge?



Off I go (poor mom missed a pick of the kiss!)



 Going into my class and unpacking my bag!


Telling me all about his friends, the classroom, and their first project The Kissing Hand!


Only 3 hours of Kindergarten but a gigantic step from baby to boyhood!



First let me say it was kind of a strange day!  My sweet little man started Kindergarten today.  I stood in the cafetorium with about a thousand other people and watched as my little angel, the one who I have spent countless hours worrying about, traveling across the country for a diagnosis, and fretting over every bit of his well being.  BUT today he entered Kindergarten and walked off with is friends turning to blow me a sweet little kiss.  Normally I think I would have stood there with the other mothers and balled, but I also realized that although he is my baby, I have two others coming.  Soon, my baby will actually be our middle child.  So I sent him with all my love, my admiration for his incredible spirit and prayers that he wouldn't say anything so inappropriate that he got to meet the new principal before he had the chance to charm her!  Is that so weird!

No comments :

Post a Comment