Thursday, August 18, 2011

Because they all matter - Liliana

One thing I did not expect or know about prior to entering the adoption arena is the horrific conditions and way some of these children are treated.  I feel exceptionally blessed that FeiFei is in such a phenomenal orphanage and foster care situation.  We are lucky that even though Cavanaugh's orphanage was run down and he never went outside, he was in a place that loved him and fed him.  Some orphans don't even get the very basics in life.

If you can in anyway help my friend Adeye has so eloquently expressed the need to raise all adoption funds for a little girl who is 11 years old and weighs 10 lbs!  Yes she has down syndrome, and her country does not value those with disabilities at all.  This little girl has a family I jsut have to believe it, we are raising the funds so that all that family has to worry about is the paperwork.  Won't you please go to Adeye's blog and help us raise the remaining amount.

"Sometimes I would like to ask God why he allows poverty, famine and injustice in the world, when He could do something about it...but I'm afraid He may ask me the same question."  Anonymous.


Together we can save sweet Liliana - click here



No comments :

Post a Comment