Friday, April 22, 2011

Ugh things are so slow!

We just want our little FeiFei here with us.  Get her the medical care she probably needs and love on her.  I have never been a patient person, but I have a feeling that this process will teach me to be patient.  I am even more frustrated over the new rules.  If we don't have a TA by August 1 then our post adoption goes from one year (2 visits) to 5 years.  As a nurse, and a mom I am all for ensuring the safety of the children, but I am also for the attachment and finalization of the adoption too.  I hope things will be different when we have her with us, but what if we don't fill out a paper just right or in my case not on time.  Not because we don't want to, but just because we have four kids and life can get in the way.  Ok done venting.

The really scary one is Oct 1, when most of our current paperwork will no longer qualify and we get to start over.  Ugh can't I jsut pay someone to speed up tis process.  I always heard that adoption was not for the faint of heart.  I can't even imagine doing this and not already having a child.

Our paperwork is with the adoption agency being reviewed and then notarized (I think).  We also have submitted for the i-800A from USCIS.  So now we wait.

No comments :

Post a Comment