Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Project 365 - 1

I have thought about it in the past, but I can just feel that this year will be full of so many changes and so many new thoughts, I decided to join the project 365 movement.  Simply, it is photographing something in our everyday life, staged, unstaged, but our life, to document the little things that once everything is all said and done become the big things we remember, we miss.

I am not sure if I'll be able to post them everyday, but at the very least once a week, I will share the photos and our life - naked, and pure.

For today I start with - well our everyday adventure, after being home not quite 2 weeks, having survived pneumonia and a terrible GI illness, oh and the holidays - our dishwasher gave up the ship.  DEAD!  My dear husband decided to try and revive the old thing (I must admit much to my chagrin) and this morning I found these on my counter.  It hought they were kind of cool.  They are like a music box, and truthfully the dishwasher brings so much harmony to a house doesn't it!


Cav and I had some much needed alone time and went dishwasher shopping.  We found a great deal in the scratch and dent section and best news of all it can be installed hopefully tomorrow!!

No comments :

Post a Comment